Why Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup? I'm not really a chicken soup for the soul kind of girl. For me, the ultimate comfort food is grilled cheese and tomato soup. Takes me back to my childhood, warms the tummy, AND I can make it in about 7 minutes.


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ten Things That Have Made Me Smile Lately





  1. Seeing Sarah’s excitement about starting college in a few weeks.
  2. Knowing that people at church are beginning to make BIG pledges for the upcoming building campaign.
  3. Spending a day at the zoo with my husband.
  4. Hearing about the changed lives of 3 youth from our church who just returned from a six week mission trip.
  5. Pistachio frozen yogurt.
  6. Listening to one of my daughters worship through singing behind her closed door.
  7. A good friend who is responding really well to chemotherapy.
  8. The stress-free feeling of summer without the homework headaches and the high school drama.
  9. One of my kids who will be serving as a camp counselor this week-end with 3rd-6th graders.
  10. Getting a GREAT report card from my Christopher (the boy we sponsor in CAR)!

1 comment: